– How long does it take to get to Mars?
– Is the moon bigger than Britain?
– Why can a chicken run round without its head?
– Can worms survive being cut in half?
– Bacteria, viruses, mould and fungi – what are the differences between them and how do they move?
– Are the colours that one person sees the same as the colours another person sees and how could this be investigated?
– Is there alien life out there?
Facebook memories brought this little list up this morning. They are just a small sample of the questions asked of me during a twenty minute walk back from the GP surgery with my eldest. It was three years ago today. Still not certain I have all the answers.